1. Spedimex Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Sosnowiec 15A, 95-010 Stryków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź under the KRS number: 0000110889, Tax ID no: 728-00-19-486, REGON: 470785296, acting in accordance with Art. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws of the EU.L.2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", informs that it is the Administrator of your personal data.
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible under the telephone number: 42 61 64 100, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing via the contact details of Spedimex Sp. z o.o.
3. In order to properly protect personal data, the administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, with whom contact is possible via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
4. Your personal data is processed in order to establish business contacts, answer the inquiry sent via the contact form - based on the need to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the form of answering the questions addressed to Spedimex Sp. z o.o. inquiry, i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR; in order to take actions aimed at concluding an agreement, in connection with your inquiry, including to prepare an offer dedicated to you, and in the case of concluding a contract between you and the Administrator, also to perform the concluded contract - pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data may also be processed for the purpose of marketing of own products and services - to implement the Administrator's legitimate interests in the form of direct marketing of own products and services, i.e. art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, however, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and the Telecommunications Act, the Administrator needs additional consent to use the given communication channels in order to conduct marketing activities.
5. Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against any claims - i. e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, for the time provided for by law regarding the limitation of claims.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of collection, in the case of a concluded contract - until the subject of the contract is fully completed or until its termination or expiry, and after this period for the purposes and for the period and to the extent required by applicable provisions rights. If you consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing and information materials by electronic means or until you object to data processing.
7. The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing and supporting IT systems used by the Administrator and entities providing services related to the Administrator's ongoing activities, including hosting services - on the basis of concluded contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data and ensuring the use by the above-mentioned entities of adequate technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection, as well as public authorities authorized to access this data, on the basis of applicable law.
8. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to their processing.
9. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the processing takes place on the basis of consent to the processing of data, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of actions that were taken before its withdrawal on its basis.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of generally applicable law.
11. Providing personal data in the field of e-mail address is necessary to receive responses to the inquiry submitted via the contact form or to receive marketing and information materials. Provision of other data by you is voluntary.
12. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
13. Your personal data will not be processed for the purpose of automated decision making, including profiling.