§ 1. Administrator
According to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ), Journal of Laws UE.L.2016.119.1 (hereinafter: GDPR), we would like to inform you that the data administrator is Spedimex Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Stryków, Sosnowiec 15A, postal code
When obtaining your data, the Administrator will inform you exactly in the information clause about their identity.
§ 2. What data do we obtain and how do we use them?
Each time the Administrator asks for any personal data, he will inform you exactly about the conditions of their processing.
The data concerning you may be collected by the Administrator using the forms available on the website. Your personal data may also be obtained by the Administrator if you write or call him using the contact details provided on the website.
Your data may be used by the Administrator, inter alia, for the following purposes:
- in connection with the provision of services by the Administrator, i.e. in order to take steps to conclude a contract in connection with your request, including to prepare an offer dedicated to you, and in the case of concluding a contract between you and the Administrator also to implement the concluded contract, based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, until the subject of the contract is fully completed or until its termination or expiry;
- contact, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR - the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the formulation of an answer to your question;
- marketing, the basis for the processing of personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest - Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – marketing of own services, creating a positive image of the Administrator, establishing new market relations;
- establishing, investigating or defending against any claims that may arise in connection with your use of the services provided by the Administrator. In this case, your data will be used based on the need to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the form of securing claims, i. e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR;
- implementation of the recruitment process. The legal basis for data processing is the right to request data necessary to take action before concluding the contract to the extent indicated in art. 221 of the Labor Code (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, and in the remaining scope, consent to the processing of personal data, which may be revoked at any time (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). The data may also be processed for the purpose of establishing, investigating and securing any claims and defending against these claims related to the recruitment process - pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR;
conclusion and implementation of an apprenticeship and internship contract, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR
§ 3. Who can access your personal data?
Your data may be transferred to external entities to the extent necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes of their processing. These are entities cooperating with the Administrator, i. e. law and tax offices, entities providing debt collection services and entities providing services to the Administrator on the basis of separately concluded entrustment agreements (e.g. hosting provider, entities providing IT services).
Your data may also be transferred to entities authorized to access them in accordance with generally applicable provisions of law (e.g. the police, prosecutor, courts).
Your personal data will not be transferred to entities located outside the European Economic Area (so-called third country) or international organizations, unless you expressly consent to it or when it is required by applicable law.
§ 4. Other information
Providing personal data is voluntary, it is a necessary condition to conclude a contract with the Administrator or it may be required by law - all depending on the service and scope of services provided by the Administrator. The Administrator will each time inform you in an appropriate information clause about the voluntary nature or the need to disclose personal data to the Administrator.
Your personal data, as the Administrator's Customer, will not be subject to automated decision-making processes, including profiling.